LeBlond 15x30 followed me home

And sorry for just now writing a reply just been super busy with work with the weather getting warmer it’s like the HVAC guy never gets a break LOL

And the little that I have used this lathe for so far I am very happy with it !!! It is such a big step up from the little Logan lathe that I had before !!!!!!

I also have a 11” Logan lathe . It’s very useful for small jobs . It’s very accurate . I have the small Jacobs rubber flex collet system on the Logan .

I have had the Logan since the mid eighties . It helped me build an experimental Hatz Biplane .

Yes the one I had was nice too it was a Powermatic Logan lathe 10x24 that I got in a package deal and was in very good shape the guy before me used it to make pins and bushings first his Crain

I have the same lathe, love it. PM me with your email address and i'll send over the manuals.

I'd go through the PM list in the manual, most important is probably change headstock oil and replace filter to servo shift pump. Fill oil levels in apron, etc.

I have to add that I found the actual drain plug on the leblond servo shift lathe qcgb . There is a drain plug on the left side Towards the bottom of the qcgb that is marked “drain “ . I am still in doubt of how to drain the apron .

I have the operation and parts manual . My manual is not very helpful in finding drain plugs but does tell me about the oil and oil quantities .
I just completed an oil change in the headstock today . I removed the large brass filter and holder and cleaned the filter thoroughly. The filter is cylindrical in shape . About 2” in dia. and 4” long .

I have the same lathe, love it. PM me with your email address and i'll send over the manuals.

Karl,

If you have a PDF of a LeBlond manual/manuals that is/are not in Downloads, it would be appreciated if you would upload it/them.

Karl,

If you have a PDF of a LeBlond manual/manuals that is/are not in Downloads, it would be appreciated if you would upload it/them.

I'd go through the PM list in the manual, most important is probably change headstock oil and replace filter to servo shift pump. Fill oil levels in apron, etc.
Karl,

Karl,

I dunno how to upload, and probably would not work on this old SLOW connection. ANYBODY, just send me your email and i will get it to you.

Back