Left Handed Lathe

When my Dad would write, He turned the paper sideways and reached his whole arm around and then wrote awkwardly. And the funny thing he used to say was, The only 2 things I do with my right hand is Shoot my rifle and wipe my a@@.

When my son was young, If he stuck out his left hand, I made him give me his right hand, It's a right handed world and I figured I was doing him a favor. My Dad was left handed, And watching him write was painful to watch.
I'm sure your son is still left handed so trying to make him right hand dominant would be not only pointless but also frustrating to him.

I'm sure your son is still left handed so trying to make him right hand dominant would be not only pointless but also frustrating to him.
No, He is right handed, I started that when he was an infant. I just met a 2 year old today who is already bilingual, When they are young they can be trained easy. You obviously choose at an early age what hand you will use, It could be either one, You aren't born left handed.

No, He is right handed, I started that when he was an infant. I just met a 2 year old today who is already bilingual, When they are young they can be trained easy. You obviously choose at an early age what hand you will use, It could be either one, You aren't born left handed.
um.. yes you are born with whatever polarity. You don't choose, it's part of your dna.

My parents attempted to make me right handed but I eventually won out.;)
But then I'm a left handed Norwegian so what do you expect.

I think my favorite saying is: You can always tell a Norwegian but you can't tell him much.:encourage:

Back