Locktite Alternative.

Figured out why I'm not familiar with Vibratite. I can get hen's teeth easier. Very, very few companies offer a good selection of Vibratite products. Can get a small bottle at Zoro for $23. Price is comparable to Locktite maybe a little higher. Vibratite # 111

Thanks for the quick answers. Didn't know about the purple. Have hydraulic sealer and sleeve retainer and all sorts of stuff from Locktite. Got a small tube coming from Amazon. Will use it on a junker and see how hard it is to break loose. Screw size is around 2-53 for most of my stuff.
2-53 or 2-56?

2-56. Good catch. Been looking for new taps and dies. Her dies are 5/8" diameter and all that are available are 13/16" diameter. I guess that is what I will have to get. Thinking real hard about mking a thread plate like the watchmakers have.

Figured out why I'm not familiar with Vibratite. I can get hen's teeth easier. Very, very few companies offer a good selection of Vibratite products. Can get a small bottle at Zoro for $23. Price is comparable to Locktite maybe a little higher. Vibratite # 111
Amazon is where I’ve found mine (search for “vibra tite” or “vibra-tite”). Vibra-TITE Low Strength, 2ml is enough to try, and maybe enough for the job.

Back