Making Ready For New Mill /lathe

Its an inexpensive " cheapo" lifting apparatus beter than the rhoper hoist no? im a one man band so I had no choice I caved in and baught sumthin new .Well its a done deal I hope its to all your approval ..like 90 deg here in Joisey .. ya know, knowbody here says Joisey I have no clue where folks think we talk like that.
Im not a carp tender but got er done .. Worse part was tryen e to stuff 3 2x6,s up in the ceiling . I only have 2 trap doors and like the angle of the dangle didn't cut it . tried every combo that beat the hec out of me. had to take off a foot ..my buddy told me 3 2x6,s I wanted to choke em... . .. Miller time now

ok Got My Pm 25Mv all banded up tonight making ready for bigger model . Tomorrow is the big day gona go check out that lathe ... so without further adue here the pics and if its not up to snuff welp that's my prob but thanks for caring ...I think work out fine the trailer is 4' wide bout 5' to end off wheels I got the columns 6' apart. Imo driver in cranker up set er down done deal...DSCF1101.JPG DSCF1106.JPG DSCF1107.JPG DSCF1108.JPG DSCF1109.JPG DSCF1111.JPG

Still making ready for the new mill to arrive kinda cleaning up things moving shelves getting tooling organized . Now I need to get the Lathe out of center of garage. Tonight after work I started the base for the PM 932Pdf . Cut lengths and mounting supports . I had a few pieces to start with but had to borrow a length from an old bench out back.... It will be 2” square tube steel with steel casters w/ adjustable leg mounts. It will be a total of 6 “ lift as needed . Sunday I played hookie started to down shelves, and make a rack for DP mounting hardware , quickly cut ½ the lawn then decided what the hec am I doing?? im not gonna blow another gorgeous day at work or in the garage …... time to go fishing .. so thats what I did . I needed to take a break big time ..Tonight I hung the hardware wrack . Hopefully gona move the lathe in position. Think ill have 2-3 days to get things in order before mill arrives.
DSCF1142.JPG DSCF1143.JPG DSCF1145.JPG DSCF1146.JPG DSCF1149.JPG

PM932pdf stand in da works afta work ill weld er up... DSCF1152.JPG

DSCF1159.JPG PM932pdf Mill stand done deal . My first official weld Job . Worked a little bit afta work last 3 nights. Was too tire to finish last night but goter done tonight paint n all . Found battleship gray in cabinet and that's what it is. Have my electrician lookin at my Box Mon Night hopefully we can drop 220 line without changing box but don't think so, the box is already maxed out . Talked with Matty at PM today looks like he's all set to ship next day or ... Im in no hurry at this point cuz summers gone and aint been fishin enough

DSCF1155.JPG DSCF1156.JPG DSCF1157.JPG DSCF1161.JPG

Last edited:
geez guess my weds are bad on the stand lol.... .. na thanks
worked all Day/ night on Sat sat but went 1/2 day sun caught lots of shorts one kepper tho... ...goin again Monday summers almost over only took ONE day off this year for fishin

DSCF1166.JPG

Back