Making Ready For New Mill /lathe

Lathe is in place . waiting on power/new mill, guess Matty's been too busy to inspect PM25 to ship the 932pdf . Running out of room over hear..... no room to put no more tool boxes machines not sure how im gona make it all work yet .With the bench table saw and my long lost refurb band saw project....lol... .Ohh Good news finilay took a day off afta staying till 12.30 am at my job putting up ducks and blowers. The correct!!!!! way that we should have had 19 months ago... Better news yet . Yesterday found an add of a Job shop hiring 5 miles away .. this can be my move out of my dead end job . Maybe I wont need to reinvent myself and work in the garge afta all ..I can work hard be challenged get paid for efforts and go fishing again .

DSCF1168.JPG DSCF1169.JPG DSCF1167.JPG

Not much time this week to work on stuff at home . However was in touch with PM on Fri they said they will be ready to ship Pm932 Pdf on Mon / Tues. Now making ready for new mill … 220 Power is on its way . Mill stand is done in place . Had a few unfinished projects to clean up. Mostly to consolidate tooling organize .Not gona be able to have room for a another tool box so time to re think of organization./ consolidation . Made a rack for toll box on ole tool cart , put a slide shelf for tooling / measuring instruments ect.. . Gona add one more draw for extended drills /reamers ect . Finished my mahogany instrument box and made a lil braze cart . Thats about it for now . Next is get my band saw back together and ill be in business. Not much room now but it will have to do.

DSCF1179.JPG DSCF1207.JPG DSCF1199.JPG DSCF1203.JPG DSCF1206.JPG DSCF1208.JPG DSCF1209.JPG DSCF1210.JPG

Took a Vacation day off on Thur spent a few Hours under my craw space playing Electrician /Plummer/ construction guy ,found a nice sink hole had to address . O well half a day shot. came out like the swamp thing ...... Nice day to spend vacation day under the house

However All set now Power is in garage 220V singe phase air lines are all hooked ready to "Rock N Roll"
Got shipping confirmation for this upcoming Tues on my new mill PM 932 PDF . Maybe some Good news . So far it looks like the beer fridge is staying we will see when mill is in place

DSCF1213.JPG DSCF1214.JPG

Last edited:
The shop, she be looking good mon, and congrats on the new machines. The beer fridge has to stay. May need to knock out a wall and add on. :wink: Mike

Back