Maryland to Hawaii ?

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Aukai is in need of a BP , We agreed on price of $2800 which is below what I could get in my hood . Anyone knowing about how to ship this , PLEASE chime in , as this is a new venture for me . :)

But I thought you offered delivery?

Oh , just realized that was you Brent . You know I deliver also . :grin:

I'm not expecting free but I saw in another post that says you deliver also! :dunno: Do you have the same guarantee as Dominos? :D 30 hrs instead of 30 mins is fine with me!

:laughing:

But seriously, I have no idea, never dealt with anything like that either. How did Mike get his DoAll delivered? I know it shipped by truck then got on a boat, I'm sure the BP would have to go the same way.

Waiting on Mike Will . Be another late night thread I"m sure . I did tell him the barn dust is free , and it's actually real ! This nightshift rocks on here , be lost without it . BTW , whatcha need ? :grin:

Last edited:
I shipped a ~650 lb crate from Molokai > Honolulu > LA > Virginia, using Honolulu Freight Service to La and then Trifecta Transportation from there to Virginia. If I remember correctly, HFS set up the various links and were a pleasure to work with. It’s always a bit of an operation to get these things done but that shipment worked out fine for me.

Shipping from MD to Hawaii is going to be an adventure, it's all about preparation. If the base pallet is solid, and the handles are taken off of the 49" table, so the monkeys on the forklifts have less or a target, it may get here in top shape. Please Lord!!!!

This is one thought
1620123859953.png

Does fastenal ship to Hawaii?

Back