Me

My condolences on your loss. Time will dull the pain, and enhance all the good memories of your times together. Mike

Ron,

I am very sorry for the loss of your father.
I hope you got to share some memories and stories with others that loved him too.

My mother passed 12 years ago and my Dad has been on his own since. My siblings and I used to have regular visits, but that has all changed with the pandemic. I have not seen him in person or hugged him in about 1.5 years. I was feeling angry about that just this morning....but your news has helped put it into perspective.

I get my second vaccine next week, and am thinking about planning a trip to see him at least two weeks after that.

Brian

PS: if you need to "talk" or unload more, feel free to private message* me if you want. I have no special skills or training, but I am a good "listener".

*to start a private message, just hover over my picture and hit "Start Conversation".

I lost my dad almost three years ago, he was just a few months older than your pop and also served in Korea (USN)

They were a different, maybe better generation. My dad taught me how to use tools and was probably responsible for my current love for making things with my hands. He for sure is responsible for me being the man I am today....

My thoughts are with you and your family in this challenging time, know that you have people here who care and will help any way we can.

John

Back