Mental age

I'll be 69 in a couple of weeks.

I tell people I'm still 16 on MY side of my bifocals.

My body puts the lie to that every. single. day.

I made it to 71 in June. Changed to front tire on my Yamaha FJR yesterday with tire spoons and some Windex. Didn't do much after that for the rest of the day.........

Hmm. Well as a comparative child to all the previous posters, I’d say my mental age is around 60. I’m 40. But at every social event, family gathering, employee engagement, I find myself standing with the retirees. The most recent social function I attended had me sitting with an 82 year old man talking about lawn tractors, social security, home repairs and grandchildren, while everyone else played golf. I do try to walk/run about 9 miles a day(but it’s a new endeavor). I can still lift whatever I think I can, although I’m more inclined to seek leverage. I sleep by 9pm most days, and wouldn’t be upset if I could make it 8. So yep...at least 60.

I'm 44, but after a full day at a desk job I feel like I'm 65 when I get home i.e. get off my lawn syndrome + babe not tonight, I'm tired + babe why don't you just go to the (store, mall etc) by yourself tonight.

Although I've been accused of acting like I'm 30...when pretty ladies are around *shrug*

Will be 76 in November. Arthritis is a bioch. Still think like I did when I was young. Recently completed a motorcycle trip from Gig Harbor, Washington to Venice, California. 1485 miles along the coast using Highway 1 mostly. Kawasaki W650.

62 is creeping up on me pretty quick and I can usually do what I need/want to do. Pain from past injuries have a way of haunting me from time to time.

Will be 76 in November. Arthritis is a bioch. Still think like I did when I was young. Recently completed a motorcycle trip from Gig Harbor, Washington to Venice, California. 1485 miles along the coast using Highway 1 mostly. Kawasaki W650.

NICE! I had one of the Japanese originals when I was stationed in Japan in the early 70's.

650W1.jpg

Current ride is a 2016 Yamaha FJ09.

FJ.jpg

I'll ride as long as I can find someone to hoist my crippled old butt up onto the bike!

I've always been an old man, even as a teenager. My sense of humor, however ... is rather juvenile and likely always will be.

41 going on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back