Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Safe travels for those traveling. (or just going to the store for last minute items.)

Oh Crud, I forgot to take the plate off the chimney again this year... Keep forgetting about that.;)

A Very Merry Christmas to one and all. Enjoy your friends and family, play nicely, and a have a great time. and drive carefully, let everyone get home in one piece.

Here in down Under we'll be starting Xmas day lunch in a couple of hours, it's 10.30 am Wed 25 Dec, temp is forecast to be 35c, Already about 30c.

Have a good safe one.

A Very Merry Christmas to one and all. Enjoy your friends and family, play nicely, and a have a great time. and drive carefully, let everyone get home in one piece.

Here in down Under we'll be starting Xmas day lunch in a couple of hours, it's 10.30 am Wed 25 Dec, temp is forecast to be 35c, Already about 30c.

Have a good safe one.
Stay cool and safe down there!

PS: what's on the menu for lunch?

Have an awesome Christmas everyone.
No Christmas lunch for me, its 11:25 am and I've just got up.
Kids coming for Christmas dinner, sort of tradition in our house.
Having Shabu shabu this year for an easy time (guests cook their own food at the table). just the prep to do.
Again have a good one everyone.

Have an awesome Christmas everyone.
No Christmas lunch for me, its 11:25 am and I've just got up.
Kids coming for Christmas dinner, sort of tradition in our house.
Having Shabu shabu this year for an easy time (guests cook their own food at the table). just the prep to do.
Again have a good one everyone.
OK, had to look up 'Shabu Shabu' - stir fry, correct? maybe. perhaps. Sounds good to me.
Have a Merry-Merry.

And, I always chuckle when I read your sig. Have to laugh out loud at least once a day, or so it is said.

Stay cool and safe down there!

PS: what's on the menu for lunch?
I've just got home, what a great lunch. at brother in laws place, he, his wife, their two kids mid to lat 20's, with me and my wife, just the six of us. We started with red wine bubbles, we are not allowed to call it champagne, but that is what it is. nibbles cheeses biscuits, (crackers), cherries etc. For mains cold meats ham, roast pork, roast lamb, with various salads, was all yummy. Followed by traditional Xmas pudding the only thing that was hot, with custard, cream and ice cream. all washed down with various wines and home made sangria. I had to take it easy as I was the driver for wife and self. A great lunch had by all. Tomorrow we do it again at my sons [place then again on Sat the nieces 27th birthday.

Back