Merry Christmas

I've just got home, what a great lunch. at brother in laws place, he, his wife, their two kids mid to lat 20's, with me and my wife, just the six of us. We started with red wine bubbles, we are not allowed to call it champagne, but that is what it is. nibbles cheeses biscuits, (crackers), cherries etc. For mains cold meats ham, roast pork, roast lamb, with various salads, was all yummy. Followed by traditional Xmas pudding the only thing that was hot, with custard, cream and ice cream. all washed down with various wines and home made sangria. I had to take it easy as I was the driver for wife and self. A great lunch had by all. Tomorrow we do it again at my sons [place then again on Sat the nieces 27th birthday.
That sounds delicious. And you didn't share,how could you. :laughing:

Merry Christmas to all onboard . We had a large crowd at the house last night , one being my nephew . He works at NASA and is interested in 3D printing . I showed him my tools and we may take on a new endevour (sp) together . He will be joining the HM site very soon . :encourage:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Everyone is home, safe and together. Good food, good times! Wishing all of you good fortunes, good health and a productive 2020!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back