Model 1906 Winchester pump 22 short.

I have a newer model made by Rossi. It was the best shooting, most fun, bang for the buck rifle I ever owned. Unfortunatly I let a sister in laws boy friend use it and it never shot right again, the brass would swell in the chamber. I grilled him about it and he finally came clean, he had run out of ammo and continued to dry fire it. Later after the love birds split up I learned he had done this for about five hours "playing soldier".:*****slap: A hard lessoned learned not to let anyone use anything you own EVER.:banghead: Closer inspection reveled that the firing pin literally hammerd the threaded plug that holdes it in, out. This allowed the brass to slide back out of the chamber about 0.04" and swell. Any body ever delt with this and if so what is an easy fix??

Last edited:
Well it is good to see that it is availibile in some areas. It isn't here where I am at. And I used to own a Pardini, but got rid of it due to not being able to get good qaulity competition ammo and it seems that is drying up.

Back