Multifix Toolpost

ddickey

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Anyone have any experience with these?

img0.jpg

Nope, no experience with them, but I'd love to have one on my Monarch :)
Just a bit pricey for me.

Seen them on a few vids and like the idea of them but all I found were for larger lathes and a price I could not afford.

Abom on YouTube use a one, I think on his monarch. It's pretty cool how you can re position it by just releasing it without tools. I like it but don't think they make one that would fit my heavy ten.

I've always wanted one & like the idea. But they are too expensive IMO compared to the Aloris style (when I was in the market for a QCTP). The original manufacturer has long been out of business & Enco stopped selling their's a very long time ago as well. There are still reproductions made in China but again they're expensive due to supply & demand.

They are the real deal. As everyone else mentioned stupid expensive, but very nice. A friend of mine, since passed away had one both of his Rivett lathes.

Have a friend that took one off his Rivett and went to an Aloris BXA as it was easier for him to use.
He sold it on ebay several months ago went cheap relative to what a used Aloris sells for. I was surprised.

Daryl
MN

Back