My 70 Nova project (Formerly looking at this mustang)

Weld a bung on the housing it before you fill it with oil.

Unfortunately I can't weld now. Sucked at it before, but now no way now with my hand how it is.

I"ll have to sue a suction gun.

I'd ask the guy doing the floors to weld it, but that would take another month.

I'll advise make your own bong and drain plug protector, not from hitting it when driving but to protect it from mechanics and tire places, they always use this place to jack up the car and mushroom the end and cause leaks.
Nissan diff brace fitted (2)-500x500.jpg

Well a setback on the nova.

Sent my ls harness and computer out to a guy that advertised on FB. Had a great selling rating but he's had them for over a month and now he won't answer my calls or texts. I paid him with PayPal and thankfully didn't do friends and family with the payment.

So I'm out a harness and computer and instead of this costing me $300 now its going to be $900 with a new harness and computer.

I don't know what else I can do about it. The guy answered dozens of my questions. Its just doesn't seem like him to do this.

And the car still isn't back from rust repair jail.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about that.
Where is (was?) the FB guy located?
You have an address, right?

Maybe he's on holiday or Covid.

In Texas. Yes I have his address. Don't think there is much I can do about it through. I talked to him on a Tuesday and he said he would ship the next day. Maybe covid, but not holiday. Just hard to believe he couldn't ship it the next day even with covid.

I think I can get my money back from PayPal.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about it, if you can stop the payment, do it. I recently bought 5 speed gearbox for the little niva and found out is missing a shaft with two gears and i have on way to get my money back. If you are spending 900$, better go aftermarket, holley has some engine management solutions in that price range. And you don't need to get it unlocked and the harness looks to be better quality.

Tuesday? Give it a few days. Anything can cause him to go dark for a few days.

Back