My CNC Router Table

brucer
i want to redo dad's table.
how is that MFP board? ( think that's name )
what's your latin saying mean?
do give Probotix a try.
pm me for contacts.
put it this way, you can ask for 'the shipping boy'.:)
that's AFTER i give you contacts and the lowdown.
there easy to get along with.

Have A Nice Day!

I havent tested the tb6560 board myself, It was tested when I bought it, I was given a video of the test... I mounted the driverboard and the power supply in the enclosure tonight, I still need to mount the fans and filter.. I'll have to break it all back apart and paint the enclosure, and put it all back together this weekend hopefully..

Jus meum tuebor translated is "I will defend my right"
It is my family motto. It dates somewhere around year 1066 in Somerset where my ancestors first took the surname and were granted lands by William the Conqueror after the Norman Conquest of England.

My ancestors settled in Virginia around 1622.. I have a pretty interesting family history.

my family crest below..

family crest.JPG

bruce
my bad. i mean MDF boards like pine boards?
you don't want my memory!:)
regarding yours.i forget the names of 1 controller board
and 3 other ones.
but they do have new controller board ( the main one ) now that is USB so no more parallel port.
no. you don't get a video of anything from Probotix.
which may be a good thing.:)
they will throw in a emc2/ubuntu dvd
and one guy there know it backwards and forwards.
now i joke around but
i guarantee you they take care of business there.

Have A Nice Day!

bruce
my bad. i mean MDF boards like pine boards?

Have A Nice Day!

I dont know, I've never used mdf for anything, it seems to be a popular choice among hobby builders and i'm sure its inexpensive and i'm sure its strong enough as many use it. just make sure to paint it or seal it up good to prevent moisture getting to it..

I'm using aluminum extrusion and 1/2" thick aluminum plate for my table and gantry and 1 1/2 angle iron for the frame.

Back