My first mistake on my new to me mill

I have left the official BP combination wrench on and switched on…. My VFD is set with a two second ramp which has saved me from myself! Accidents happen. It’s good to know that. It might be worse once you have more experience. I’m not as methodical as I should be sometimes, as evidenced… welcome and thanks for sharing. We all get to learn together.

High school hippie kid tearing his scalp off with drill press- now there's a sight. Didn't see it though, heard about it
-M

I know nobody is perfect, but just like lathe chuck keys, you should train yourself to never remove your hand from the wrench while it is in place. One hand for the wrench, one to catch the tool.

High school hippie kid tearing his scalp off with drill press- now there's a sight. Didn't see it though, heard about it
-M
Oh yeah, they had these graphic black and white photos of some long hair mess to scare the ba, Jesus out of us.

And who could forget "Living a Nightmare" the heroin booklet, dead guy on the steps with white froth coming out of his mouth, spike in arm
"One puff from a marijuana cigarette and this could be you"
I guess it worked, I'm not that guy

Back