My new side gig

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
Been growing a Santa beard since June, I bought my Santa suit tonight, the first person that walked into the store was the woman that finds the Santa for Johnson Controls a few blocks from my shop, She asked for my card :)) The second was a lady who's father has played Santa for many years here locally. Both gave me a passing grade along with this little girl.

Santa (1).jpg

My gray beard is bigger than yours. na na na na na!

Since I was about 20.
I've let it really grow out for the last couple of years and trim the length once in awhile when it bothers me, I have to tie and tuck it in when running the mill or lathe.
I make ZZ Top look like amateurs and could easily have been on that crummy show "Whisker Wars".

Alright, I Just took this pic and it is short right now because I cut about 4" off a few weeks back.

DSC_0127.jpg

Is this good enough?

DSC_0127.jpg

Been growing a Santa beard since June, I bought my Santa suit tonight, the first person that walked into the store was the woman that finds the Santa for Johnson Controls a few blocks from my shop, She asked for my card :)) The second was a lady who's father has played Santa for many years here locally. Both gave me a passing grade along with this little girl.

attachment.php?attachmentid=64750&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1385004618.jpg

He is real! (said the MMs!)

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, I Just took this pic and it is short right now because I cut about 4" off a few weeks back.

DSC_0127.jpg

Is this good enough?

I would say that your avatar is deceptive! LoL!

You both have the St. Nick look! LoL!

attachment.php?attachmentid=64750&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1385004618.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Charley, I think you look great as a Santa, I wasn't trying to take anything away from ya.

Dan, I doubt many here would recognize who my avatar is.

Back