My new side gig

Man! Can I send you my Christmas wish list Charley? You look just like the real Santa!!

You will have a blast this season.

David

Charley,

Wow, that sounds like a really good, feel good kinda gig. You'll have a blast.

Although I'm not sure what the kids will think when Santa arrives on his scooter!:roflmao:

Steve

Last edited:
??? Who is it?

IMHO, the best of the super marionettes created by Gerry Anderson, Captain Scarlet.
Gerry also created Fireball XL-5, Stingray, Supercar, The Thunderbirds and a couple others.

[video=youtube;bV8YbLvGrb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV8YbLvGrb0[/video]

Last edited:
Holy crap! You just brought me back to my early childhood. I remember watching those when I was 4, 5, 6 yrs old on saturday or sunday mornings in my footsie pajamas in the late 60s. I thought your avatar looked familiar but I just couldn't place the face.

Charley, do i know how to get somebody to post a picture or what? :lmao:

Nice beard Maxx!

Marcel

Last edited:
Thanks guys, nice beard Maxx. But all of this may have to get put on hold as my Mom called & my Dad is getting too hard for her to handle and I have to go down there & help her out.

nice work Charley! That little girl is probably wondering what youre doing in tennessee and not making toys in the north pole:roflmao:
for christmas i would like a set of Jacobs j900 series rubber flex collets under $75!

Sorry to hear about that Charley, hoping for you and yours the best.

BTW, you make a way better looking Santa than I would.

nice work Charley! That little girl is probably wondering what youre doing in tennessee and not making toys in the north pole:roflmao:
for christmas i would like a set of Jacobs j900 series rubber flex collets under $75!

My daughter was with me for approval on the outfit, she made me wait until the little girl left the store to take off the outfit

Sorry to hear about that Charley, hoping for you and yours the best.

BTW, you make a way better looking Santa than I would.
I know:rofl::lmao:

Back