My second project, lighting for my bead blasting cabinet

I used a LED flood light.
This system has gone through many design changes. Presently: I can see, no dust in my eyes, no sand in my hair, no parts falling to the bottom of cabinet. Now if I can only keep the chipmunks from storing acorns in the blast media:rolleyes:

Aaron

Attachments

• DSCF4270.JPG
    DSCF4270.JPG
    437.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF4271.JPG
    DSCF4271.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF4272.JPG
    DSCF4272.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
  • DSCF4273.JPG
    DSCF4273.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
  • DSCF4275.JPG
    DSCF4275.JPG
    694.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF4276.JPG
    DSCF4276.JPG
    253.5 KB · Views: 13
So, I made up a number of these with 3D-printed corner brackets and have listed some on eBay but no sales yet. I went with "LED Blast cabinet lighting" in the category "sandblasters" but I'm not getting a ton of views. If you were looking for something like this, what kind of search terms would you maybe use and what category would you expect it to be in? Thanks!

Rob
This is my experience as someone who started out 35yrs ago and the last 15yrs been doing it full time. eBay is not the place to get "eyes on" IMHO. You would be better going to the DIY sites and even YouTube and posting specific threads directly your idea. Like DIY Sandblast Cabinet Lighting or something the search engines can easily pick up. And get used to this can take years to propagate. It took my invention to 20yrs before the big boys paid notice but I've never advertised and I'm not going to anytime soon.

I would order today if they'd fit my cabinet, it's my biggest frustration with my sandblast cabinet.
@Gravydog and I did a back-and forth a while ago before we discovered the mismatch.

-brino

@Gravydog I found your listing for light kits on CL:

Can I be your first customer?

Actually, I have sold 8 or 9 on eBay to this point and a handful locally as well and I still have plenty more of them ready to go. I can ship if anyone else is interested, thanks. (Is it ok to offer to sell them here?)

Rob

Back