[4]

My 'sort of' porta bandsaw 'stand

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

fretsman

Active User
Registered
Finally got around to actually sharing pictures of my HF bandsaw 'stand'. It's an aluminum plate fastened to a chunk of aluminum block which gets held in the vise. I added some extra parts and pieces to make up a so-so sort of adjustable stop. Works well and thought I'd share it for those who want a quick and dirty way of using the saw in this way. I made covers for the exposed blade for added safety.

S6300813.JPG S6300814.JPG S6300815.JPG

pontiac428

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
You know, most of those hand held band saw conversion jobs scare the bejeezus out of me, but your simple solution looks like a convenient and useful tool. Good on you!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Norseman C.B.

Registered
Registered
Those are handy little buggers set up that way.................:beer:

fretsman

Active User
Registered
Thanks folks, I appreciate that...it's a heck of a lot handier this way for me, and I thank all those who came before me to come up with great uses for these tools!

jdedmon91

Registered
Registered
Finally got around to actually sharing pictures of my HF bandsaw 'stand'. It's an aluminum plate fastened to a chunk of aluminum block which gets held in the vise. I added some extra parts and pieces to make up a so-so sort of adjustable stop. Works well and thought I'd share it for those who want a quick and dirty way of using the saw in this way. I made covers for the exposed blade for added safety.

View attachment 271258 View attachment 271259 View attachment 271260
That is a neat adaptation of a portable bandsaw stand. That is as neat as my SWAG off road stand plus you are not tying up bench space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[6]
[5] [7]