My toy box

Ram48

Registered
Registered
This is my attached garage and represents over 40 years of planning and dreaming. It really is my dream shop come true, although it is still very much a work in progress

shop 010.jpg shop 006.jpg shop 001.jpg shop 004.jpg shop 009.jpg shop 007.jpg shop 012.jpg shop 013.jpg shop 005.jpg

What a beautiful shop. Congratulations.

I do see a couple of small problems, the floor is too clean, and there are horizontal surfaces with nothing on them.:rofl:

Are you kidding me!!!! And a two post car lift too!!!! Geez, you put yourself pretty high up on that ladder. Maybe so high that no one else can reach you? Very, very nice!!!!

*faint* Your stuff is too nice....someone ban this guy!

Seriously though, welcome!

Wow!, I hope mine ends up somewhat close to that one day.
Sweet shop Sir!

Bob

Holy Smoke, I like what you done with the place. :thumbsup2: I bet it is really hard to leave at days end.

And I really :thankyou: for taking the time to share your space with us.

Soooooo, what's under the car cover?

Very nice setup. I noticed that you have the exact same Wilton 14" vertical bandsaw as I do plus I have the exact same white overhead cabinets/cupboards.

However, they are always a "work in progress". My shop has undergone multiple metamorphosis, each time I purchase some large equipment I have to rethink the layout.

When I built the shop in 1995 I had 1150 square foot which would encompass a two car and multiple motorcycle workshop. Now nearly 20-years later with the amount of tools and equipment I am down to a one car, couple of motorcycle and full machine shop.

Mike.

Last edited:
Now that's a place I could just go sit and look and dream about what machine I was going to add next! No wait, there is nothing else needed! Very nice shop, thanks for sharing with us!

David

Holy Smoke, I like what you done with the place. :thumbsup2: I bet it is really hard to leave at days end.

And I really :thankyou: for taking the time to share your space with us.

Soooooo, what's under the car cover?

I will tell you if you promise not to laugh. But first I will tell you about the car. It makes 597 HP to the wheels and runs the 1/4 mile in 10.2 seconds at 142 MPH It was built by my son and I and about 90% of it was done in this shop by us a true home built hot rod.
Ok I told you it put 597 hp to the wheels right?
I forgot to mention it puts it to the FRONT wheels.
The car is a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT 4
It was the second fastest stock turbo car in the country and Now with the big turbo and 37 pounds of boost it was the 7th fastest SRT-4 in the country in 2012. My son decided to sell the car a few months ago.

I will tell you if you promise not to laugh. But first I will tell you about the car. It makes 597 HP to the wheels and runs the 1/4 mile in 10.2 seconds at 142 MPH It was built by my son and I and about 90% of it was done in this shop by us a true home built hot rod.
Ok I told you it put 597 hp to the wheels right?
I forgot to mention it puts it to the FRONT wheels.
The car is a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT 4
It was the second fastest stock turbo car in the country and Now with the big turbo and 37 pounds of boost it was the 7th fastest SRT-4 in the country in 2012. My son decided to sell the car a few months ago.

That is awesome. I love the home built, blue color race car building. That is what made racing, racing.

Mike.

Back