Need Help Rebuilding or Scraping your Machine ? Please Ask

Yes Daryl is still here, just not as frequently.

"Billy G"

The "Shadow" knows. Opps

"Bill"

You're too funny, Bill. Too bad you aren't closer, we'd get you to come over.

Maybe next summer we can have one in Hayward WI at my cabin. I have plenty of space in the cabin, dock and land.....Is Daryl still around. I haven't talked to him since we helped the widow of the member from Duluth....I can't remember his name.

Daryl is still around, but I have not spoken with him lately. Senna is the fellow you were thinking of.

Anyway, I better get out of here and let this thread get back on track.

Have you ever wanted to see how a gear is made? Ever wanted to learn how to repair the gib on your Mill or Lathe?
Interested in learning how to level and align a lathe even when the bed is worn? Would you like to know what to look for when your buying a used machine? Learn these things plus learn to hand scrape, hand 1/2 moon flaking, BIAX Power scraping and 1/2 moon flaking. How to glue on Turcite and scrape it? Learn how to install spindle bearings? Meet other people from all over the USA, Canada and Europe who are as excited as you are to learn. Several students from other classes have become longtime friends.
If you do sign up for the VT class above. Warren one of the hosts is bringing his Bridgeport and we will be rebuilding it in the class. You can bring your machine component, straight edge, angle block, cast iron surface plate, etc. I will personally help you scrape it showing you 50+ years of knowledge and tricks of the trade. Please join us! Rich

Send me a message with your email address and I will send you the info

Calling Daryle D (Underdog)

I talked to a guy today up in St. Cloud who needs some scraping help on a Cinc. Horz. Mill and wants to rent a 36" camel back with 45 deg. to scrape his table dovetail He has hand scraped. I told him you have the skills to help him seeing I am the guy who taught you to scrape. I tried to email you with your old email address and it bounces. I will don't rent straight-edges now, I just sell casting. Plus I will be leaving to teach a class on the 9th in Houston. email me at Richard@Handscraping.com

Back