Need help with Jet BD-1325R lathe Catalog number 321366

Well It is installed along with the Aloris BXA QCTP, I like the fact that I can pull the pin from the collet closer and it is out of the way. I also made an adapter for my 220 outlet, the garage is about 60' from the house, I am just going to use a big 113volt extension cord to feed the 220 to the garage until I can bury some real cable. Well now I need to get an 8" microsyn scale to go with the reader head I bought and then I can install the DRO. Tim

Attachments

• IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 22
did you ever get this machine sorted...or find a pdf for it...i have the exact same one...just snagged one for free.

Did you get the .pdf or the machine for free? I think the one I have has a spindle bearing seal that is leaking. Tim

sorry my machine. the only pdf i found was form ozark

sorry my machine. the only pdf i found was form ozark
Grizzly had the same machine in a 1340, so a lot of the part numbers interchange, also Enco and jet were just painted different colors. Hunt around the grizzly website and you may find which one it is. I do not remember it, been several years now since I had to look. Tim

Well after 5 years, newall dro is installed, and machine is powered and I put a small peg board up to hold the small tools. I put some oil in the spindle bearing, added some red dye hydraulic fluid to the oil so I can see it in the spindle bearing sight glass.

I have not found the right fitting to get all of the oilers, next on my list. I also need to add a little more tooling. Next is a Bxa parting tool holder.

Back