New 12z Owner Here

I use the same set-up when lifting my equipment, with a heavy duty lifting sling and heavy duty ratchet tie to balance it.
I also secure the main lifting sling to the mill column to prevent any chance of it rotating. When lifting the lathe, I secured the lifting sling to the headstock to keep it from slipping down the ways.

So basically you can expect a snow storm the week your mill is supposed to arrive? Every heavy piece of equipment I ever get it rains that day. rain.gif
Thanks for that.. So today we got about 10" and counting of snow, and now traking states shipping delay. Call origin terminal for details. I may lose my mind before the end of the week.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I was just trying to prepare you for the inevitable. I tend to add a week in my mind to the "promised" date to manage my expectations. Maybe thinking of it as building character will help?:confused 3: Don't worry, most of us have been where you are right now and we turned out ok. I mean, apart from the fact that we keep posting words and pictures to complete strangers in a virtual environment that may border on talking to voices in our heads.

Sorry, I was just trying to prepare you for the inevitable. I tend to add a week in my mind to the "promised" date to manage my expectations. Maybe thinking of it as building character will help?:confused 3: Don't worry, most of us have been where you are right now and we turned out ok. I mean, apart from the fact that we keep posting words and pictures to complete strangers in a virtual environment that may border on talking to voices in our heads.
Bahahaha perfect. New delivery update, now expecting Thursday for pickup. Sorry to my virtual friends no more pictures until Thursday.

The wind came around my house just whipping the snow all over the place. About a foot overall of snow up here, but I have three foot drifts in my driveway and around the Jeep. :eek:

Never going to get used to living up here...

I've lived here my whole life. Snow doesn't bother me. Its the rush of deadbeat potheads driving my rent to double that from 5 yrs ago. I will say my trip to Arizona for thanksgiving has made me ponder my living arrangements.
Also turns out the Semi broke down and delays weren't weather related, or so they say. Broke down probably means ditch on the side of the road..

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

When we finally get back to AZ you are welcome to come down and visit. :D

Hey, go ahead and send me some of that snow. It was 60 degrees and humid yesterday, my allergies are killing me.

Back