[Mill] New Siber Hegner Rb-1 Milling Machine

That think looks like it came out of a Flintstones machine shop! It is a huge chunk of metal. I can't wait to see it up and running! Great work, you have some very good friends!

Flintstones indeed, The castings are massive, thick & heavily ribbed. Even the base is a casting. Friends motivated by the promise of a case of beer LOL.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support so far...
Today is a big day, I am going to attempt to reassemble the Mill in the shop. I say attempt because the shop is in a basement with a low ceiling, there is not enough clearance to rig the hoist in the shop. I'll need bore a hole through the floor above and rig the hoist from upstairs...

I have the exact same DoAll DH612 grinder you have, except mine doesn't have hydraulic power feed or the back cover plate. If you need pics of the manual, lemme know and I'll do the best I can.

I have the exact same DoAll DH612 grinder you have, except mine doesn't have hydraulic power feed or the back cover plate. If you need pics of the manual, lemme know and I'll do the best I can.
Thanks Andre,
I did buy a reprint of the manual on eBay but it is kind or sparse on information, it's only about 20 pages, is your copy longer?
I will be doing an overhaul on the grinder after I get the mill up and running.

Thanks Andre,
I did buy a reprint of the manual on eBay but it is kind or sparse on information, it's only about 20 pages, is your copy longer?
I will be doing an overhaul on the grinder after I get the mill up and running.
Mine is about the same, it's mostly boasting about all the accessories DoAll sold at the time.

Back