New Toy

That happens to me a lot. "Shoots nice. Hmmm, it would be even better if I...." :eek:

Obviously you like the SKS and AK variants but (I can't believe I'm asking this) what's the reason for so many of each? Different makes, just good buys, or what?

Oh, and some of mine for you -

Milguns02.JPG

classicgng05.jpg

-Ron

Nice collection some are different years on the AK's the Sks's well I just like them.

Nice collection you have there.

Jeff

...on the AK's the Sks's well I just like them.

Jeff

That works for me! :thumbzup:

I've got a local gun show coming up on the 15th, may end up with another AR type or two but then, I was kind of looking for a couple New Vaqueros or another Colt... ;)

Thanks,

-Ron

What years are the Firebird & Les Paul?

Great looking collection:drool::rocker:

Thanks Charlie. The LP and Firebird are nothing special. The LP Double-cut was my first "Gibson" which I believe I purchased new back in about '84. The Firebird purchase came after a few of the SGs and was in about '99. Since that picture was taken I've actually bought a couple more SGs. :eek: Like machining, guns, and motorcycles this too is a "sickness" I suffer from.

"He who dies with the most toys wins!" :biggrin:

-Ron

What? No Explorers or Flying V's?:*****slap:

Well... I can't say that I haven't thought about it - real hard! I've come mighty close to buying a "V", especially the "Robot" version or the new Melody Maker Flying V (I still may have to pull the trigger on one as they are pretty inexpensive by comparison.) I really like how they handle as well as look. The thing that has held me back though is, anymore, I do all my playing while sitting on the couch watching TV. :rolleyes: Trying to play a Flying V while laid back on the couch is near impossible.

The Explorer model, I never really warmed up to for some reason. If one were to "fall in to my lap" I certainly wouldn't throw it out in the trash but I just don't have the "feel" for one. I did almost talk myself into one of the Firebird X's, just for nothing else but the "sparkle". :biggrin:

I'm always looking for one of the original "Futuras" that looked like a Corvus but with a set neck. Don't ask me why, I just like those things, maybe not as much as my SGs though.

-Ron

Back