Resolved No Edit Button

O.k., I think this answers the original question. We had issues with the donation extension add-on that was found to be failing in notifying members that their donations had expired. I should have checked your account level and permissions first. Thanks for the donation and your account is good through 12/12/2020!

rwm account expiration.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rwm
Apparently I have never looked at the "donations" tab. There are other ways to get to "Donate" such as through your account settings under "Membership Level." That is how I donated.
In looking at the donation table, there is a line for Max Image Size with columns that read 600 x 600, 1200 x 1200 and unlimited.
Also, how can I figure out when my 12 months expires?
Thanks for your reply,
Robert

You're correct that there are two ways to start the donation process. To paraphrase what each actually shows, one shows what you'll get and the other shows how long you'll get it. :)

OK on the image size question. I didn't have anything to do with deciding what was plugged into each column but assume that the rationale was that the higher the dpi the more the storage space and the more the storage space the higher the monthly cost.

Robert,

Two things -

First, the donations page or screen accessible from within your profile if you've not made a donation within the past year shows the five levels in numerical order from $10 to $200. When you make a donation, the one that you picked moves to the bottom of the screen, out of numerical order (except I guess for the $200 one, but no regular member should ever have that problem!). So if everything on the screen is in order, your donation has expired. If it hasn't expired, the expiration date is shown below the amount. So if there is no date at the bottom of the screen, you're expired, dude!

Second, on the edit a post subject, it may have been there for eons but I just noticed that Moderators and Admins at the bottom of each post in a thread have a link called "Change limit". Clicking on it allows them to enter a date and time until which the Edit button will be turned back on. So if you write something and after the edit time has expired see something wrong that you want to correct, send a PM to one of us giving the Forum name, thread title and post number that you need to revise and if you wish, what you need to change. Or alternatively, click the Report button/link and put it in there so that the request will show up to all of us.

Back