Non toxic coolant

I reviewed the SDS for loctite activator/primer two weeks ago. It was all proprietary except for "40-100% acetone".

Means the chems are unlisted under the OSHA Hazard Communication standard, which is no surprise, they can't keep up with new materials technology. They have to use epidemiological data, which takes a while to roll in. And there's politics, but I ain't going there.

I reviewed the SDS for loctite activator/primer two weeks ago. It was all proprietary except for "40-100% acetone".

Means the chems are unlisted under the OSHA Hazard Communication standard, which is no surprise, they can't keep up with new materials technology. They have to use epidemiological data, which takes a while to roll in. And there's politics, but I ain't going there.
I don't understand why epa/osha/MSDS issues are such a 3rd rail here, but whatever.:dunno:

Like a lot of chemical compounds, I guess used as intended varies vs what some mouth breather does outside of proper application, matters.

Then there's what occurs when chemical compounds are heated, with heat being the outlying component here.

Back