'Nuther Anniversary, Starting to lose count, I know my wife has.

I guess I might as well jump in on this one.

Today is my 39th. I don't know how she has put up with me for so long. Definately a keeper

Charlie Wells

Grayone,

How's Ellisras, and Matimba not fallen down yet :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:drink:
DaveH

Ellisras is fine just now waiting for the big new year party :lmao:
:lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Don't know about Matimba but the new one (Medupi) on the skyline looks quite impressive - will let you know when I get real close in a week or so :)

Congrats to you and your better half !!!!! My Saint has put up with me for 38yrs. as of Jan. 5,2012!!!!!! Like all of us I have been blessed by/with her!!!!!!!! Hopefully many more for all of us!!!!!

I may be a new kid on this forum but I am an old timer on relationships. Been married to my best friend since 1960. 51 years and counting.

Congrats to all that are "hanging in there"

Joe

Hey! 51 years??? No fair throwing the Bell curve!

(Just kidding...) ;)

And welcome to the forums neighbor. :)

Had all that metal (machines) in the back yard and mine was very patient. I'm lucky!

Nelson

April 7 will be 33 years for me and mine. Seems like a lot of us are around the same age, with a few oldsters thrown in to tell us not to give up. The last word thingy,,, yes she has it as I learned long ago to let it be hers.
I have noticed a few divorces lately after 30 someodd years. tommie

April 7 will be 33 years for me and mine. Seems like a lot of us are around the same age, with a few oldsters thrown in to tell us not to give up. The last word thingy,,, yes she has it as I learned long ago to let it be hers.
I have noticed a few divorces lately after 30 someodd years. tommie

Heck, I always have the last word--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes Dear.

Back