O/T . Whatcha listenin to ?

Usually listen to WMMT, Whitesburg, KY.
Dave

CKUA out of Edmonton AB.
Saturday Night Blues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 am I switch over 96.9 out of Binghamton NY . Full time classic country .

Any station in this area plays the same 5 songs over and over . :mad: Always looking for new stations to stream in here at work ! :encourage:

When I was working at the steel mill, Classical(any) was all I could find to listen to. For this area, anyway. What I listen to now is called jazz. Old timey piano bar would be a better fit. It's a saxiphone/piano combo that I found on the net.
At most times I like swing, classical, country, jazz, blues, rock~~~~~ Really whatever fits my temperment at the time. The piano/sax music is long running, doesn't start repeating for several hours. It runs for 10 hours total, longer than I can stay awake now.
What I avoid is just as spread out. Anything modern, hip-hop, rap, teeny-bopper, et al. Occasionally there is something worth hearing in any genre and I will find it and record. After a while, the recordings start to take up enough time to make it worth making a "working" copy.

It's a saxiphone/piano combo that I found on the net.

Cool Bill . I have my King Super 20 tenor from my elementary school days . Original owner 66 or 67 .

I usually listen to one of my Pandora channels. I prefer southern, classic or hard rock but I have a couple of blues channels dialed in there also.

Back