Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's here ! Down at the communal mail boxes, tomorrow, my son will carry
Thirty-six pounds up my two flights of stairs. I could not get one end off the
floor. Will report tomorrow........BLJHB.

Glad to hear that Box #1 has completed its journey. Looking forward to your report and some pics of what is now in that box.

Anything new on Box #2?? I hope that nothing unfortunate has befallen Andy Rafferty, as he still has not logged in since February 1st, and we've seen no indication that he has sent that box on its way.

Glad to hear that Box #1 has completed its journey. Looking forward to your report and some pics of what is now in that box.

Anything new on Box #2?? I hope that nothing unfortunate has befallen Andy Rafferty, as he still has not logged in since February 1st, and we've seen no indication that he has sent that box on its way.
He's good. Saw him this week. He came to my rescue when I had a situation with my HVAC.
He's been busier than a one arm paper hanger in a wind storm.
He mentioned the 'pass around' box, and I didn't quite realize what it was about until I looked up this thread.
/me should start paying attention and sign up. :grin:

Thanks for the update, Dan. It is really good to know that he is just super busy and not laying in the hospital or worse. I guess we'll just have to hold tight for the time being.

As for signing up, there is room on the list for that box. If you want in, just let us know and Autonoz or I can add you to the roster. On second thought, I will just go ahead and add you. If you decide that you do not wish to participate, let us know and we'll take you off the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update, Dan. It is really good to know that he is just super busy and not laying in the hospital or worse. I guess we'll just have to hold tight for the time being.

As for signing up, there is room on the list for that box. If you want in, just let us know and Autonoz or I can add you to the roster. On second thought, I will just go ahead and add you. If you decide that you do not wish to participate, let us know and we'll take you off the list.
Well that was the easiest sign-up ever - Thanks! I'll start preparing some items. (36)lbs as LAG mentioned above - whoa!

Thanks for the update on Rafferty. Hopefully we can get box 2 moving again soon. As far as box 1 goes, I guess its up to Rafferty if he wants to keep it moving. If so, there will have to be another spread sheet made to begin the sign ups. Or if someone else wanted to start a new box that would work. Lets see what the interest is before going through the work.

thanks it was fun, box weighted 36.2 lbs. when i shipped it

Hmmmm ... I was under the impression that they'd both cycle through their lists again. I do like the idea, and will gladly sign up (again) on both lists if the decision is to restart. Obviously, I wouldn't want to be in the "same position" on both lists ... takes me a while to gather stuff together. Luckily during this go-around, I was in Arizona for one box and in Oregon for the other, so I had two shops to raid. Autonoz, whatever you decide will be OK with me. Thanks again for a great idea ... and for actually doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back