Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all - I received box 2 yesterday and after I go through it I will have it on it's way. Which should be either today or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Woodrow

Bill, I will add you to Box #2 and to the 2016 box list since you have not yet participated. How's that for a two-fer? Can you reply with what sort of machines you have?

Thanks for adding my name to the list and a two-fer no less. I am the proud owner of a Logan 200, a PM 932 M- PDF with a 8" Rotary table and an "Unknown Mfg" Horizontal Mill.

Bill

Good evening - Box 2 is on it's way !!!! I kept a few items (see picture) and put in a few items of equal value but I ask how in the world could you place a value on a knife made from a RAILROAD SPIKE!!!!!! absolutely "PRICELESS"

Thanks,
WoodrowDSCN1770.JPG DSCN1770.JPG DSCN1770.JPG

Glad you liked the spike knife, My future Son-In-Law was at the shop learning to weld. He wanted to see the Power hammer in action. What you ended up with was less than 20 strikes from a Little Giant #50 power hammer. Thanks for choosing it.

Ok, That is cool. Tanks for the Pic.

I received Box #2 today. I will open it on Sunday, and have it read to ship out Monday morning.
I've pretty busy lately, so I have been keeping my head low around here. Miss all the fun discussion.

The list says that Topcraft is the next person in line. I get an error when I try to PM him, and their name does not come up on the auto-fill. Possible name change?
If someone knows who Topcraft is, I will PM them. Other wise please advise.

Thanks,
Josh

Fitter Bill, I have added your information to the list.

Woodrowm, thanks for the photo. That is an interesting knife to say the least!

Sorry, Josh. I was out of town for a couple of days and missed your post somehow. Looking into it right now.

ON EDIT: I managed to start a conversation between Josh, Topcraft, and myself. All we can do now is see if he responds with his address. Keep an eye on your Inbox, Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back