Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on the 2016 pass around? I snagged a flea market find that's going in there. :)

Any word on the 2016 pass around? I snagged a flea market find that's going in there. :)

The 2016 box will be getting started shortly, but we have a couple of small details to work out. The 2016 pass around box details will not be posted in this thread, but rather in its own thread, click here

Hey guys, sent pm with adress last night was it recieved?

I received it Chuck, so I am sure that Josh did also. He may not have seen it just yet, but I am sure that he will soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh hasn't logged in since Thursday 3/10, so I suspect he has gotten overly busy. I would assume that he will get the box headed your way soon, Chuck.

Sorry I lost a couple of weeks. Old brain injury (now fashionable
again-- sorry, Vets and football players --- got mine 10+ years ago.
Can't predict the symptoms-- Anyhow, laid out box contents, got
Box from PO . Note: pleased to see nothing from my original
load has come back . Good show, all !BLJHB.

Sorry I lost a couple of weeks. Old brain injury (now fashionable
again-- sorry, Vets and football players --- got mine 10+ years ago.
Can't predict the symptoms-- Anyhow, laid out box contents, got
Box from PO . Note: pleased to see nothing from my original
load has come back . Good show, all !BLJHB.
. PS'Did find one only
tool rest to fit my nameless little hobby lathe (1/2"- 24 chuck ). where else?
BLJHB.

Just an update as to where we are headed with the 2016 Pass Around. After multiple attempts to contact the current holder of box #2, by not only myself, but our moderator, terrywerm and I have decided to move on with the new box. This is how it will proceed. Rmack has fabricated a new box from aluminum and it is currently in my hands. We were waiting for box two to get to me and I was going to combine the best of box 1 and 2 into the new box and begin the 2016 box. Since we are unclear if box 2 will arrive, I am going to take the best contents of box #1, which Liberal Arts sent me, add more items from my overflow and ship it to the first person on the 2016 box list. Now an explanation of changes made to the list. We have determinined that it is unfair for those left on box #2 list, who have been patiently waiting their turn, to be put at the bottom of the new list. For this reason we are closing box 2 and moving the individuals left on the list to the top of the 2016 box list. I am sorry for any incovenience this may cause. Moving forward it is imperative that if you are involved in this round that we keep the box moving from person to person. I know things happen, but plan accordingly. If you have a trip planned around the time you may receive the box let us know and we will move you in the rotation. If something happens that is unforeseen please do your best to let someone know so we at least have an idea why the box is stagnant. With all this said, enjoy and lets hope for a smooth round of pass around in 2016.
I will be posting this in the 2016 sticky thread as well. Please feel free to address any questions to myself or terywerm.

Suggest we lock this thread now, with a not that if the box ever returns it goes to Autonoz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back