Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have read it and started the conversation to send my info.

But since I actually did read the rules. Rule #11 needs to be updated.
11. When the box arrives, please post an arrival notice in this thread. When you get it sent off, please post a shipping notice in this thread.
The thread is locked so no one can post to it.

I believe they mean "THIS" thread, not the rules thread.

I will open up a thread for PAB 2020 that is separate from the sticky. I don't want to clutter up the rules thread with a bunch of questions that sit there in perpetuity. I update the rules over the years as the issues arise and just leave it as a sticky.

I have opened I will open up a thread for PAB 2020 that is separate from the sticky I will unsticky. I don't want to clutter up the rules thread with a bunch of questions that sit there in perpetuity. I update the rules over the years as the issues arise and just leave it as a sticky.

How can I see who and where all these are?
I will PM you and we talk about some strategies for reaching out to SA members. I cannot share personal email addresses with you but I can show you how to find them and can help with creating a forum, group or thread to draw them to it.

Two comments/questions.

Who made the new box? It looks like a beauty and the contributor deserves a big thank you and atta boy.

Just for grins, you need to post an equivalent picture of the box AFTER it's finished the 2020 session, so all can see the battle scars.

Two comments/questions.

Who made the new box? It looks like a beauty and the contributor deserves a big thank you and atta boy.

Just for grins, you need to post an equivalent picture of the box AFTER it's finished the 2020 session, so all can see the battle scars.
I designed the box - but I cheated and had one of our engineers laser cut, cnc form and weld the box up. I like throwing out "government jobs" for the guys to play with once in a while. The box is 400 series 20ga. stainless and the top is 400 series 11 ga. I had the print to him this morning and it was on my desk a couple hours later!

It is hard to see in the photo, but the engraving of the logo is pretty cool. That took a little while for me to trace out and get the text right, but it all came out perfect the first time!

I will definitely get BEFORE and AFTER PHOTOS - great idea @extropic!! I'll also stash a couple of the spare PEM nuts and screws in the box for emergency repairs on the road if anyone is feeling up to a repair if it needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back