Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on the way to the Flyinfool.... looking like Monday or Tuesday delivery....... Its heavy, but I forgot to weight it for you guys..... Its very full I couldn't get anything else in the box..... Its going to take you about an hour just to look at everything..... lol :cool:

The overall build quality of this box is crazy nice! The top is very heavy..... Its also made from sheet metal instead of 1/4" plate so there's lots more room inside this box compared to the last one....

Last edited:
I'm still drooling........ Getting flooded out over here.:dancing banana::aok::grin:

Sent the PM to get added to the list, plenty of time to get to me.

GOT IT!!!!

This is better than Christmas.....

In just a quick glance I did get a couple of chuckles.
I have lots of present opening to do yet.

That poor tiny little girl that delivered it almost died. I had to laugh.
It will need a new outer box.

Back to drooling........

GOT IT!!!!

This is better than Christmas.....

In just a quick glance I did get a couple of chuckles.
I have lots of present opening to do yet.

That poor tiny little girl that delivered it almost died. I had to laugh.
It will need a new outer box.

Back to drooling........

Can't wait to see what you took....

Let's do our carriers and the staff at the sorting facilities a favor, these are available at the PO.
Slap 'em all over the box.
It let's them know that the box is a 'sleeper', and perhaps we can prevent someone from straining themselves.
I managed to score this roll from a neighbor who was a carrier.
I stuck a bunch in and on the last box and will do the same this time around also.

1604443319613.png

When I go to get a new box I will ask for the stickers, I did notice these all over the box I received.

I have the box all packed back up and am getting ready to send it back out again. USPS will NOT be happy with me, the box gained another 10-15 lbs by the time I got done stuffing it. :grin: You thought it was stuffed before, HA! I say HA!
Unfortunately the one item that I really wanted to add to the box I just could not make it fit, If the box was just 1/8 inch longer and the flanges just a bit narrower.........

As for what I took,
There were several items on my shopping list in there.
An internall thread boring bar.
A 14mm drill bit, That was really a pleasant surprise.
#2-56 taps.
A few lath tool blanks assorted sizes
A tapered ball end mill
and another long reach end mill (I think) I did not peal off the wax

Pass Around Box.jpg

When I go to get a new box I will ask for the stickers, I did notice these all over the box I received.

I have the box all packed back up and am getting ready to send it back out again. USPS will NOT be happy with me, the box gained another 10-15 lbs by the time I got done stuffing it. :grin: You thought it was stuffed before, HA! I say HA!
Unfortunately the one item that I really wanted to add to the box I just could not make it fit, If the box was just 1/8 inch longer and the flanges just a bit narrower.........

As for what I took,
There were several items on my shopping list in there.
An internall thread boring bar.
A 14mm drill bit, That was really a pleasant surprise.
#2-56 taps.
A few lath tool blanks assorted sizes
A tapered ball end mill
and another long reach end mill (I think) I did not peal off the wax

View attachment 343118

The wax covered "end mill" is for a Jig Borer.... Its kinda like a Jig Grinder but uses end mills.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back