Pictures

I can see the copper thing corrosion would be terrible touching other metals. I can't see copper having anyplace on a automobile except for a copper dip before the chrome or in wiring and that gives its problems.

Cupro nickel is to copper as bronze is to brass. It's a different beast. The alloy is more similar to stainless than it is to copper roll tubing. Strong and safe for brakes.

Pontiac428 is correct. Cupronickel is legal and safe for brake use. Been using it for nearly 30 years in restorations, and it doesn't corrode at all. Tough stuff and if it can survive New England weather unscathed...that works.

So I'll be re-visiting this place as my co-worker called once again . Trying to hook up with @Mill Lee farm so he can take a peek .

Sure is ! I'm not sure what exactly is left at the place and I'll call Ron tomorrow or Sat . I am going down when possible just to say HI and maybe pick a few things up if I see anything .

We still on for next Friday 7th? :beer mugs:

No idea if it would be convenient for them/you but it would be a possibility :congratulate:

Back