[4]

PM-1236 Engine Lathe Owner's Manual

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

65Cobra427SC

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Forgot about the "Engine Lathe Owner's Manual" that came with my PM-1236... not a fan of paper manuals... not being able to search is a huge drawback. Out of curiosity I went online and found an "almost" dead ringer to mine in a fully editable PDF format. I'm betting this was the basis for our manuals.

The file is the Owners Manual for an Axminster CQ6230A-2 910 Metal Turning Lathe, although the download filename is "953449_manual.pdf" All that needs done is to compare the paper manual to the PDF and update the PDF accordingly. It looks as though the number of changes would be very minimal. I would do this myself except I've been absent from this forum for over a year due to pain from a serious head injury which I'm only now starting to get under control. I thought some others might be interested enough to make the necessary corrections so it could be made available to everyone. Although another thought would be to contact PM to see if they already have it in PDF format.

Attachments

65Cobra427SC

I did see that one and others similar to it but the manual I'm referring to is different... more tech and detail. I attached a couple pictures...

Attachments

65Cobra427SC

That's probably as close as I'll get to the Engine Lathe Owner's Manual I have but I'll eventually get around to updating it. Thanks.

robotwizard

Registered
Registered
Still waiting for PM to post an updated manual for the PM1127...

[6]
[5] [7]