PM-836S

I chucked up the dial indicator in a drill chuck. I don’t have a collet the correct size to put it in.
I meant when you machined the part, which axis are the striations ?

I meant when you machined the part, which axis are the striations ?

I had in the vise and milled it on the X axis. I also pulled off the surface and went back down not knowing what depth I was at.

The end mill I was using is in ruff shape.

I had in the vise and milled it on the X axis. I also pulled off the surface and went back down not knowing what depth I was at.

The end mill I was using is in ruff shape.
try using a fly cutter, may tell you more.

I’m having trouble finding info on this PM-836S. I spoke with Precision Matthews on the phone and they told me they never sold a PM-836S. They did say however they prototyped a PM-836S and decided not to go with it. After they were done with the machine they sold it off on Ebay.

If anyone knows who made this mill please let me know so I can track down some info. If more photos are needed I can get them.
Where did you buy this mill from and how long have you had it?

I just tried looking for the AD just now and couldn’t locate it. Does it say sold or anything? If not I will message the seller

I just tried looking for the AD just now and couldn’t locate it. Does it say sold or anything? If not I will message the seller

this is the link that i found it at..

Back