PM1030V fuse question

OK, understood. I have to admit I'm a bit undecided on how to advise you. It seems like a 10 amp fuse is not giving the full power the motor is capable of, but we don't want to damage your controller board by going too big on the fuse size. I would say 12 amp absolute max unless PM says otherwise
I'm wondering how hot the controller board heatsink is getting just before the fuse blows?
-Mark

PM said that the 15 amp fuse is probably the way to go so I'm going to try it. I am sure they will stand behind their recommendation.....

Really I just have to get through another hour at the full diameter and then things will be much better.

The Precision Matthews web site lists the supply for the PM1033 at 120 volt, 12A. With the manual also specifying a 15A fuse, I'd bet that it should be 15A rather than 10A.

Hugh

i got a question about fuse's too, i can,t find one anywhere, there is what i think is reset on the contacter next to the vf unit inside cover, i have spent hours looking for a fuse, its a 11x27 lathe with a delta single to 3 phase freq, inverter

i got a question about fuse's too, i can,t find one anywhere, there is what i think is reset on the contacter next to the vf unit inside cover, i have spent hours looking for a fuse, its a 11x27 lathe with a delta single to 3 phase freq, inverter

On my lathe it looks like a plastic phillips screw on the back side of the control panel.

no it's not there, thats where the book shows it, but it ain't there, i took the cover off to check also. i did find a contacter with a spring loaded rectangular button on it, the contacter lays along side the vf, manual is out to lunch shows a 2 wire motor, mine's a single phase 120 to 3phase 240, delta s1 unit

Back