pm1236 assembly question

I was going to say for the carriage lamp but IIRC mine only has 2 wires & not that 3rd common ground wire (assuming the wiring color is hooked up correctly). If that grn/ylw wire is labeled PE in the control panel it's common ground. Check the voltage on the brown & black wires. Lamp is 24v, I forget the pump is 24v also but that's easy to determine, should shutoff with the coolant switch.

The hole on the chip pan is for the coolant nozzle, I just put a cap on mine for now.

I am guessing, is it power for the coolant pump? I removed the coolant pump from the stand. I just noticed the pump has three wires.

I am not going to use to coolant pump. My plan is to use a Koolmist system

Last edited:
I am guessing, is it power for the coolant pump? I removed the coolant pump from the stand. I just noticed the pump has three wires.

I am not going to use to coolant pump. My plan is to use a Koolmist system

You get the cigar for the coolant pump and a gold star for the Koolmist system.

Probably. My coolant pump wires does not have one of those terminal blocks, it's covered with a wire loom & has a pass through fitting to mount on the base, only my lamp has that terminal block. Check voltage on the wires then flip the coolant switch, that will confirm it.

A quick update I have the machines in place and installed electrical. Now on to cleanup and setup.

Rick

Mill and Lathe.JPG

Mill and Lathe.JPG

My 1236 was just delivered...I got the Mystery Washer, too. Interesting.

Thanks for sharing the picture Ryan. I am loving the look of that 935TV sitting there. Can't wait for mine to show up.

Mike.

I got the mystery washer too. I think it is copper.

Question for those of you that do not have the coolant pump hooked up. Did you use the electrical connection for a second light or anything else?

Back