POTD- PROJECT OF THE DAY: What Did You Make In Your Shop Today?

And that’s why I could never be Jamie. I showed that picture to my wife and she kicked me in the twins and said “that’s for even thinking about bringing your outside toys in the house.
Wow!
My wife is pretty tolerant, but I'm sure she wouldn't let me build something like that in that space!
Funny thing is that it is now normal for her seeing me do this... On the table, she even helped when I was installing the legs...

I told her that I will stop doing this when I have air conditioning in the garage... Guys, I sweat like crazy... I would have melted if I had to put this together in the garage...

Same has been with my motorcycles... buy a new one, get all the accessories that I want... ride it into the house, install it all, then into the garage it goes.

C1955BDD-083C-49C0-A13F-A1215FA2DA87_zpsnlek2ud4.jpg
CE12DBE6-48C7-448C-88A2-045C66B4BE50_zpsevjnpuru.jpg
IMG_2777_zpsa5a18d62.jpg

Not doing oil changes or any of that stuff... this is when bikes are new and I am just installing accessories... Not something that I plan on doing in the new house for several reasons... Tiles in the new house are carp... meaning they are not porcelain... so they can crack easily... and soon I will have A/C in the garage!!!

Funny thing is that it is now normal for her seeing me do this... On the table, she even helped when I was installing the legs...
Same has been with my motorcycles... buy a new one, get all the accessories that I want... ride it into the house, install it all, then into the garage it goes.

Never, ever, ever, ever let her go!

In fact, you should probably buy her something really nice today...and some flowers...and maybe take her out to dinner. Don't forget to open car doors for her too...

Your a blessed man

When my wife caught me sleeping with my motorcycles she put more dents in my head than a golf ball has.
I did that once... CBR600RR... placed it in our bedroom when she was on a trip from work... could not resist. Can't seem to be able to find the photo... but it was this bike...

dsc03157_medium.jpg

Never, ever, ever, ever let her go!

In fact, you should probably buy her something really nice today...and some flowers...and maybe take her out to dinner. Don't forget to open car doors for her too...
Why do you think that she got her craft room in the new house?? And the laser engraver is next...

Opening the door for her? Absolutely! All the time...

I mean, it is not always peaches and cream... We have are ups and downs like every couple. Sometimes she even hits me, but it is because she loves me and I deserve it :D

I would go easy on the gift and dinner stuff, or she will think your fooling around. Too much of a good thing and all that. Mike
Not to mention that’s a hard act to follow. Do all that now then before you know it you’ll be out past the comma on the gift.

Back