Prayers For My Wife Sandy

Just to reconfirm the power of prayer, Our Church has a young Lady that was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer about 3-4 months ago. Looked bleak. Had all the chemotherapy and all that goes with it. Sunday it was announced that They scanned Her and determined that the Cancer has left Her body and They can not find any trace of it. She still had a double mastectomy as a precaution.

Hi guys sorry no Updates for a while. She has been about the same. Only real good news is she showed a little movement in the right arm when pinched on her left. ( no I am not the fool that pinched her. I am a bit smarter than to pinch Sandy while she is asleep.) Thanks again for all the support guys, we really are the best forum on the web.

Mark

Hi guys sorry no Updates for a while. She has been about the same. Only real good news is she showed a little movement in the right arm when pinched on her left. ( no I am not the fool that pinched her. I am a bit smarter than to pinch Sandy while she is asleep.) Thanks again for all the support guys, we really are the best forum on the web.

Mark

Sounds like they wanted to see if she would respond without her being aware of it. I hope whoever pinched her recovers soon.

just a quick note to say thanks for all the prayers and good wishes. also to update on her status
. Sandy is moving slowly in the right direction. her eyes are open and she is looking around but only to her left. she smiles from time to time (although we do not know why)and squeezes our hands. She is still not really coherent. They will move her out of ICU to a extended stay medical facility. But this will be about 5 min from the house instead of 1 hour away. Will keep updating.

Mark

Our prayers sent, and all our best to your wife and yourself. Sounds like things are moving in the right direction. Mike

Mark, prayers for you and your wife. Glad to hear some positive news.

Prayers are continuing. God bless you both.

Still thinking about you and the wife. Hope all goes well. I know exactly what you are going through. I am glad my wife only came out of it with short term memory loss. But even getting to that point took a while. Our best to you and your wife.

Thanks again to all! Here is the update Sandy is still making small improvements, things like tracking to the right with her eyes, some small movement in her right arm. she also seems a little more alert. she will pucker for a kiss and give hugs. Today she was sitting in a recliner chair (medical type) She kept trying to get up out of the chair, that and remove the oxygen cup from her trachea tube. She also got moved Thur. to a Acute extended care Hospital 5 min. from the house. (not the 1hour 10min. drive to Loyola). This means I got a little me time in the shop this weekend. Seems the prayers are helping.

Thank you all again,
Mark

Back