Prayers For My Wife Sandy

Late comer to see this about YOur wife Sandy. I am glad you brought her to the best people. It sounds like she is making a lot of progress for only 6-7 weeks of recovery and therapy.
My Mother had a stroke last year. She is doing very well now after months and months of therapy. Attitude is everything- for Sandy and you and your family.

Prayers from NNJ, and I will be keeping an eye here. Peace

Mark,
I am glad she is improving. Every little bit forward tends to give one more hope. I know because I have been there. I think the one thing that made me realize my wife would be ok is when a nurse asked her if she knew who I was. She looked straight at me and told the nurse I was some stalker who wouldn't leave the room. We all laughed when we realized she was joking.
Will still send prayers your way until Sandy is home though.

Bill

praying for your wife, you & your family

This is great news!!
It is increasingly demonstrated that early physical therapy and rehabilitation post stroke has profound results.
This phase and it's inconvenience will pay off long term.
It was a great decision to go with aggressive PT!!

Daryl
MN

It is good to here that she is still improving. IT may be slow but it is still improvement, Like Daryl said it will have profound results. We will keep you all in our prayers.

I cant help but smile............and pray more!
Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

Mark,
It is good to know of Sandy's ongoing progress, the video of her walking progress is very encouraging, Kindest thoughts to you both
Regards

Core Oil.

You go girl. That's just great. Mike

Hi Guys sorry it has been so long since I have updated. Thanks so much for all the prayers. Sandy is home now and has been for a little over a month. I have got her settled in and she is doing well. She regained about 1/3 of her use of the right leg, but still next to no movement in the right arm. However she is taking it in stride. she is able to get up and down the stairs as long as someone is there in case she needs a hand. she can walk short distances with the use of a 4 prong cane again as long as someone is there. A couple of weeks ago I got her out on the motorcycle, she was so happy we've been out a few more times since. I will post the video my son took and some pics of my high tech solution to keep her foot on the running board.

Thanks again to all.
Mark & Sandy

Back