Prayers For My Wife Sandy

Hi
So sorry, hope it works out, for you & your wife.
All the best.

many prayers from California, good recovery. bill

Excellent news!!
Shiny side up!!

Please consider wearing a full face helmet.
Sorry it's the Paramedic speaking.

Daryl
MN

Mark,
I hadn't followed the progress for some time as life had me going for awhile. But After watching the video I am glad Sandy is doing much better. Strokes and aneurysms are nothing to take lightly. They do take time for healing and not always 100% after.

Mark,

Delighted things are so much better , This is the sort of good news story which lifts all our spirits , Love and attention has pulled her through the dark days.

Glad things are going so well. Thanks praying for great things for many of us here.

Thanks guys, I know I haven't up dated lately, But this is the first time I have even been on the forum in a while. with the wife in her condition and my son back in school, work keeping busy and my own heath issue seems I have very little time. many of you may have been following my build of a tool rest for my grinder that started in like Dec. it is still at the same stage it was 6 months ago. Thanks again

Mark, you're just doing things like you should. While it's very nice to have a forum full of sympathetic friends to keep us encouraged, what you have been doing is more important. And just because you haven't been able to visit us certainly doesn't mean we have not kept you in our thoughts. We're just glad that Sandy, with your help and support, is making progress. And thank you for letting us know. Your tool rest project isn't going away....it's just patiently waiting its turn. When the time is right, you'll be able to finish it and we can all share the success you are having through adverse conditions. Keep up the good work, and tell Sandy hello from us!

Back