Repairing led shop lights.

I have several of the Honeywell 4 foot led shop lights that I bought at Sams. One of them quit working so I replaced it with a new one. I saw a You Tube on repairing these lights by simply replacing the capacitor. My problem is getting to the capacitor without tearing up the fixture. Any help in disassembly of these light would sure put me on the road to repairing the thing. They are cheap enough to just buy a new one and as a matter of fact the last 2 I got with earnings I got from being a Sams Plus member. I just can't throw something away if it can be repaired for little or no money. TIA.
Just noticed on one of the boxes that these have a 5 year warranty. Could not find warranty info in paperwork. Called Sam’s. They said to bring it to store and they would replace it.

Not in my household either.:encourage:
Take my refrigerator for example. It's probably 25 or more years old and the plastic inside is beginning to fall apart.
I certainly can afford a new one, however I hear horror stories about how new appliances do not continue
to function like the older ones do. Also, I have a spare refrigerator of the same vintage that will replace the present
one if and or when it ever fails.
I repaired one in a rent house that my daughter was living just by taking the fan out of the freezer compartment and de-rusting it (wd-40) and getting the motor to working again. My son was about to be forced into buying a new refrigerator for his house when I told him about repairing the fan motor on my daughters. He took the motor out cleaned it and guess what? Now it is working just fine. Another missed sale by Chimerica.

Back