Schnoz of the day

Oh Man, took a walk on a trail in the woods with Rex, he was covered in ticks in 15 minutes. He has a seresto collar on, but he was covered. It's real bad up here right now. I have never seen that many so quickly.

Oh Man, took a walk on a trail in the woods with Rex, he was covered in ticks in 15 minutes. He has a seresto collar on, but he was covered. It's real bad up here right now. I have never seen that many so quickly.
Our vet gives us a pill that the dogs get once a month that keeps all the blood suckers at bay and it works very well... My grandfather use to feed his dogs a little sulfur along...

Our vet gives us a pill that the dogs get once a month that keeps all the blood suckers at bay and it works very well... My grandfather use to feed his dogs a little sulfur along...
we used to use frontline, then the Dr switched us to something else, vectrix I think, but we kept winding up with ticks, so that wasn't working. The frontline was, but he had to get bitten, and then it would kill the tick. The Soresto is supposed to keep them off, but this time he was covered the colar is new, so not working.

My sister is licensed for wildlife rehab, and as such, knows a wide variety of professionals in the field. One of them owns a zoo and needed a babysitter for a couple days for this little one. Super cute and playful. I forget how old, but amazingly strong!
IMG_9827.jpeg

These are my SIL and daughter's babies. The first one Mikko is a mix of whatever. We rescued him. He had been beaten and nearly frozen to death when they found him wandering a park in the middle of winter. Now, all he wants is love. And treats. I love that little guy so much.
The second two pics are of Piper. She is a PommiPoo. Cutest little thing. When I suggested the namePXL_20240414_203042504.jpgPXL_20240414_203104147.jpgPXL_20240414_203105813.jpg Piper, my SIL didn't realize that it was an aircraft manufacturer. When he asked me why I didn't suggest Boeing for a name, I replied that that name was reserved for the big dogs. LOL

Same deal in Mass. they are everywhere and in numbers I don't remember seeing before.

Back