Schnoz of the day

You just put her in the sling and lift her up. She’s always been an anxious dog that doesn’t like her paws being touched. We think she may have been abused in the foster home before we adopted her as she has a large scar on the side of her head and has had problems with her hip since she was a puppy

One thing I find very hard to understand is why people get a dog or two but never let them into the house to become part of the family.
Many houses round here have a dog but they never play with it or take it out for a walk, they barely interact with their so called pet.
When we take ours for a walk they bark like hell at us as we pass, our dogs never bark at people passing by our house or other dogs in the street.
Heres our rescue greyhound Maestro totally relaxed and at peace with the world.
relaxed-maestro.jpg

One thing I find very hard to understand is why people get a dog or two but never let them into the house to become part of the family.
Many houses round here have a dog but they never play with it or take it out for a walk, they barely interact with their so called pet.
When we take ours for a walk they bark like hell at us as we pass, our dogs never bark at people passing by our house or other dogs in the street.
Heres our rescue greyhound Maestro totally relaxed and at peace with the world.
View attachment 486504
My dog will bark to get attention, he loves being petted when out. He barks at other dogs and cries too, until he calms down after a few minutes. He is socialized all the time, but gets excited at the beginning of being out with other dogs. Once he gets the smell of a few dogs, he's like... yea, no more.. I'm good.

I play volleyball with a guy who has a farm, his great pyrenees doesn't like being in the house he says, he only wants to be outside. Some dogs are just like that.

Back