See anything interesting ?

Just to make sure, all the holders are larger than BXA?

I'd be interested in the axa boring toolholder as well as other axa toolholders.

All holders are CXA , CA and DA other than the one AXA boring bar holder .

Trav-a-dial is now listed below . I priced it well below anything the bay has to offer .

Depth mics . 0-3" OLD , VERY OLD . Craftsman . My uncles fathers . Possibly 100 or so years old . Have the case but no date . The mics are absolutely beautiful . I have disassembled them , cleaned , buffed and lubricated them . They work flawlessly . His shop name and address is engraved on the mics and I will provide any information as to his machine shop started in 1913 in Baltimore .

The mics are friction stop , Craftsman in case . The case felt is roached and I removed it . The mics are beautiful and accurate . A pic will be posted in the morning .

$45 shipped . If anyone is interested , it is first come , first served . I have some sentimental value on these so I will not be lowballed . Dave .

Pics . Yuck , the pics turned out terrible , I'll take some more tomorrow .

IMG_8639.JPG

IMG_8640.JPG

Be working on the grinding crap tomorrow for those that pm'ed me last week . I have some low cost stuff and I have top shelf things also . I don't mind posting them on HM . I realize this is a hobby site and I post the price accordingly . When they go to the bay , the price goes up . I also realize that some on this site also contact me and are members of the PM site who scour the net . . I DO NOT OFFER PM members $hit !
My tools are not listed on PM , ( although they beg for that 22J Hardinge collet chuck and collets ) .

Grinding stuff tomorrow .

I have a landis 1 1/2 surface grinder, any wheel holders to fit I'd like one maybe two. Pin wrenches also for grinder. Thanks and thanks for the other hobby guys on here that your helping.

I try to help Bullet , but sometimes the questions from people on here just don't cut it . You know , if a person is on this site , and if they are willing to learn , there is PLENTY to learn on here . I personally don't like reading the incorrect answers to newbies questions . Very frustrating but I know the routine . I would hope that some of these newbies would take up the trade . I sure wouldn't blame them if they didn't .

'

Last edited:
I try to help Bullet , but sometimes the questions from people on here just don't cut it . You know , if you are on this site , and if you are willing to learn , and you can shut your mouth and open your ears , there is plenty to learn on here . I personally don't like reading the incorrect answers to newbies questions . Very frustrating but I know the routine . I would hope that some of these newbies would take up the trade . I sure wouldn't blame them if they didn't .

'
Sorry I asked no worries keep your stuff. All I've ever tried to do is help here.

Back