See anything interesting ?

SB , that statement wasn't directed about you in any way or manner . Take no offense please . :)

I try to explain to some people that they have to take the initiative to learn the correct way to do things . They need to read the millions of threads on this site and experiment with their equipment to find out what works and what doesn't .

As I was taught at an early age .................................................." Give a man a fish , he'll eat for a day . Teach a man to fish , he'll drink beer for the rest of his life " ( or something like that ) :D

Just a few more trinkets ! These are mag chuck transfer V blocks , die tables , angular die table , diamond nib holder , angle dresser , hold down clamps , geometric chaser grinding fixture and gage , a Clausing 11" 5C draw bar and nose piece , and my 3 Shelties peanut butter for their Kongs ! The PB is not for sale .

IMG_8646.JPG

IMG_8647.JPG

IMG_8648.JPG

IMG_8649.JPG

IMG_8651.JPG

IMG_8652.JPG

IMG_8653.JPG

IMG_8654.JPG

IMG_8655.JPG

IMG_8656.JPG

IMG_8657.JPG

For all those that sent the pms on the sine table and V blocks . Note , these are transfer items . They are not permanent mags . They use your mag chuck and transfer thru to your part . The blocks and the sine table each have a wooden case . The blocks have the side bars as well . The sine is an Anton Machine Works and I'll check the Vs tomorrow . I'm kinda busy packing the bay stuff up tonight . Going for $250 for the pair plus $20 shipping and insurance . As everyone here knows , I don't ship un-insured items and you don't like the items , you return them to me to get your money back minus shipping .

In a day or 2 , they move to the bay , so I'm not concerned . :) Edit , the sine is an extra fine pole table .

Trav-a-dial is gone , sold for $320 on the bay . :encourage: More goodies to follow .

0-1" Brown & Sharpe point mics . Excellent shape . Accurate . Thoroughly cleaned and lubed . $30 . Thanks , Dave .

IMG_8658.JPG

IMG_8659.JPG

IMG_8660.JPG

IMG_8661.JPG

0-1" Brown & Sharpe point mics . Excellent shape . Accurate . Thoroughly cleaned and lubed . $30 . Thanks , Dave .

Is that a thread mic? If so I’d like it.
Edit: hm, seems different. I’m ignorant but I do need a micrometer or two, to move up from calipers.

A point mic . Not a pitch mic .

That sounds like a great deal. Let me think about that over the night.

Back