Shop reorganization

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
Not to be outdone by Benny I have been working night & day getting my shop & equiptment ready to get started with my tool grinding/sharpening biz

reorganized (1).JPG reorganized (2).JPG reorganized (3).JPG reorganized (4).JPG reorganized (5).JPG reorganized (6).JPG reorganized (7).JPG reorganized (8).JPG reorganized (9).JPG reorganized (10).JPG reorganized (11).JPG reorganized (12).JPG reorganized (13).JPG reorganized (14).JPG reorganized (15).JPG reorganized (16).JPG reorganized (17).JPG reorganized (18).JPG

A nice, warm shop, which I would certainly like to work in!

I must say, I do like the what appears to be your fridge, colour coded!

Orange does look good in a shop.

A lot of my machines are all different colours, with green being the predominant colour. I run warm orange Tungsten Halides, to keep the cold look out of the shop, hell I spend ten hours a day there, six days a week, and I HATE clinical!

Good job!

Thanks, I really like the orange & black, really makes the shop come to life. That's only the finished side, I still have the other side to do.

Looks good Charley is that little guy your new helper?

Paul

Good going Charlie... Lots of hard work there!

Hey, I got a bug just like that in my garage... How'd he get all the way over by you?

Ray

Great shop. A lot of work to get the colors like that. When are the HD logos going on? :)) Love the head on the cooler. What's the story on that? In the top of one of your boxes is a label that ends with "laser with other eye". What is the first part of that? You going to post a price list for sharpening? You need some racks for those R8 and other collets. :thinking::thinking:

Jeff

Good going Charlie... Lots of hard work there!

Hey, I got a bug just like that in my garage... How'd he get all the way over by you?

Ray
I was on the phone with Benny when I spotted this thing, had to hang up & take a pic before someone stepped on it, don't you know soon as I was done taking pictures some stepped on it:whistle::whistle:

Great shop. A lot of work to get the colors like that. When are the HD logos going on? :)) Love the head on the cooler. What's the story on that? In the top of one of your boxes is a label that ends with "laser with other eye". What is the first part of that? You going to post a price list for sharpening? You need some racks for those R8 and other collets. :thinking::thinking:

Jeff

The head was molded off of mine and made by a world class taxidermist that only does competition mounts back when I was a semi famous comedian/entertainer. It is rather freaky.

Price list is coming soon, I've been busy working on setting up the shop and have had little computer time. I just lost my job Friday so I need to ramp up my efforts. I'm going to visit my dad for a few days in Sylva, N.C. (leaving tomorrow) who has dementia and some other health issues . Soon as I get back I will be full steam ahead with the sharpening.

As for the sign it was a Benny addition to the shop.

lazer sign.jpg

Sorry to hear about your dad. I know how hard it is to help a parent like that especially with the stress of changing jobs. I love the head just freaky enough to be cool. I need me one of the laser labels for my class, that is a hoot.

Jeff

Not to be outdone by Benny I have been working night & day.......................

I give up! All that color looks like a lot of work.

The head on the water cooler puts a scary new meaning to a little head on your drink.

I was on the phone with Benny when I spotted this thing, had to hang up & take a pic before someone stepped on it, don't you know soon as I was done taking pictures some stepped on it ................
That is no way to treat your help.

Shop is looking good!

Benny
The Orphanage Never Closes

Back