Show Off You Ars

I do have an AR-15. It's no big deal, A PWA lower and a Colt A2 upper. I actually prefer my AKs, but I feel that anybody who wants an AR15 should have one. I put it together more than 25 years ago and put A1 furniture on it so it looked like the M16 they gave me back in 1970.

But I do have 3 other ARs. Two are made by Charter Arms. The one below is a Gen 1 Henry Repeating Arms "survival rifle". I'm thinking about writing a book about fixing (!!!) and moding the AR-7. A "survival rifle" isn't worth anything if it don't go bang every time you pull the trigger.

View attachment 408806
I have two of the Henry ar-7 rifles. I love them!! Can‘t help but notice the longer clip can I ask where to get some of those?? Are they charter arms? I like to hear of your mods even those mine have been flawless! Love my Henry’s !!!

I have two of the Henry ar-7 rifles. I love them!! Can‘t help but notice the longer clip can I ask where to get some of those?? Are they charter arms? I like to hear of your mods even those mine have been flawless! Love my Henry’s !!!
I will start a thread about the AR-7 so this AR thread doesn't get all trashed up.

Last time I showed off one of my AR lowers I was kicked off of a audio site and it was a gun thread.

Some sites are getting too touchy about gun posts. Hard to believe a gun 'friendly' site would sensor gun posts. I think you're safe here.

If it helps ya feel better about it, here's the reinvention of my PCC and its backup...
PXL_20230115_205407486.jpgimage.jpg

And, just for balance, here is a pic of some kittens my wife and I fostered for the humane society to socialize, condition, and prepare for good homes:

PXL_20230521_021407081.jpg

Back